Seeking a change in pace and a better life for your family?
It is a rarity that a family home of this quality comes on the rental market.
This quality built near-new family home offers a lifestyle of dreams. Containing five bedrooms, three bathrooms (family and two ensuites), two living areas, a large spacious kitchen with island bench and butlers pantry, large garage, outdoor entertaining area and a bright functional laundry…All on one acre!
Living in this house would be an absolute pleasure. Some key features that make it such a lifestyle experience include:
– undercover outdoor area that includes a built in cooking & entertainment area
– a ‘parents haven’ or guest wing, as the master bedroom is at the other end of the house from the other bedrooms
– SO MUCH SPACE! Let the kids run until they burn out.
– Solar Panel System- think of those reduced pesky electricity bills
– Ducted Zone Controlled Heating and Cooling throughout
– Gardener Provided to maintain the lawn areas
– Water Usage Included
Mortlake is rich in both natural and early settler history. The town is located 50km north of Warrnambool, and 215km west of Melbourne. Living in Mortlake, you will be part of a small close-knit community. Mortlake offers a relaxed lifestyle with convenience; including a supermarket, 2 x hotels, the infamous Clarkes Bakery and the superb Bouchers butcher.
Location by car:
Terang – 18 mins
Camperdown – 30 minutes
Warrnambool – 35 minutes
Geelong – 1hr 45 mins
Melbourne – 2hr 30mins